Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So I am going on a Mission....

I opened my mission call today :)

This was my reaction:
That expression = priceless!


You can watch the video here (be ye warned, it is mostly in Spanish):

Or you can look at this...




Which, by the way, was the LAST place my parents wanted me to go in the USA.

They said last week, (and I quote) "hopefully you are sent anywhere but New York."

You can see it in their expressions...HA.

I will leave the 3rd of April (though I am hoping to change that to sooner, as it would make me miss an additional 2 semesters of school!  I wont have enough time to finish off spring semester and I would get back in October, which will be too late to start the Fall semester...!)

I am so excited and blessed to be able to serve the Lord as a missionary.  I have felt for a very long time that this was His plan for me, and I am so excited to know where he has asked me to labor.

I am feeling very blessed :)

Love,
Ellie

PPS.  My mission includes BERMUDA! 

PS. Last time I was in New York, I was a wee child of 5...


But lets face it, the best part of NY,NY as a kid?  Jumping on the beds in the hotel room :)




1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE! I am so excited for you, Hermana Cohen!!

    p.s. 2nd picture of you in New York, your dad looks like he's getting ready to fight off thugs to protect his little girl. AND you look like the little boy from "Finding Neverland".

    ReplyDelete