Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Down to the Hours

The next time you hear from me, I will be Hermana Cohen. 

That is simply crazy to me.  I have dreamed of this moment for so long, that now that it is here I almost can't believe it.  I have a mixed combination of emotions: nervous, excited, happy, sad, etc etc.

I don't really know what to write, other than I will miss you all greatly, and I hope HOPE hope, some of you will write me!  I will post my mission address on the side bar ( I will only be in the MTC for 12 days, so I figure it's not really worth putting on here.)

I am beyond excited to serve my Savior as His missionary.  I have no doubts in my mind that I am doing what the Lord wants from me.  I feel so blessed for this opportunity, and for the knowledge that I have that this is the true church, and that the Book of Mormon was written for our times.  I love the work, I love the Lord, and I can't wait to be out in the field. 

With love,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment