Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Give me a second...

to whine whine whine about school and how I can't wait to leave for a year and a half and not have to open a single textbook AGAIN.  Well, for those 18 months anyway.

I daydream about that break. EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.

When I finish school next week, I will...

1.Read The Hunger Games again.
2. Have a Harry Potter Marathon (Movie and Books)
3. Do everything on my "things to do before the mission" list
4. Go through the temple.
5. Read my scriptures (I should be doing that right now, but I am so brain dead from school my brain doesn't function).
6. Do whatever I want whenever I want.

Basically, I want to be free.  From school, to be more specific.

I am basically done with everything this week.  I have like 3 assignments, 2 presentations, and 1 final to take and then I WILL BE DONE.

Here's hoping time passes by quickly!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are almost there! haha Keep going strong! I remember how rough the end was haha

    ReplyDelete