Blog Archive

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Mentally exhausted...in a good way!

Today was a really good day.  It was one of those days that just really made me have the desire to just go on a mission already!  February 20th seems so long away.  I just feel this deep rooted love for the gospel and church and scriptures and and and...just everything!!!

I feel overwhelmed with excitement/emotion when I imagine myself on a mission, teaching the gospel in Spanish, having companions, and learning learning learning the mysteries of God! I keep obsessing over my mission map, googling different cities and imagining the people I might meet...

And I can't believe I will be going through the temple soon.  It's the first time that I am uncontrollably excited about it!  I think it's because right now it's real, it's actually happening!!! I am taking the temple readiness (I don't know what the actual name is hehe) class and I felt so inspired and like I learned so much in that one short hour. 

It feels so good that my life has led me to this point.  I know that I will learn the things I need to know so that I can have the life I always dreamed of; a real knowledge of the gospel so that I can choose a worthy man to marry, so that my children can grow up in the covenant and know the love of their Heavenly Father. 

I have many dreams, but this is the most important and ultimate goal. 

I have never felt more hope for my future like I do today.  I feel comfort in knowing that I am doing what the Lord wants me to do. 

Oh! What joy!


1 comment:

  1. Aren't those days the best? I really hope we write each other letters once in a while as we're serving :) Oh, yay! Happy day!

    ReplyDelete