Blog Archive

Monday, January 21, 2013

Did you know...


That you can email yourself blog post via your email?  I just recently found out about this nifty trick, and I'm really excited about being able to blog while on my mission! It will make it so much easier to blog about my experiences myself, rather than trusting a second party to do it for me...can you say "control freak?" 

Any who... I would consider this my "testing testing 123" post, because I am trying it out right now :) I'm going to put pictures and stuff to see how it works...woot woot!

LOVE YOU FOREVER,
Eli


PS. The picture above is a pic of the YSA from my ward whom are serving missions (minus Mandze and Paula).  From left to right (names and mission calls): Alberto (my bro) Yekaterinburg, Russia, Kevin, Bangkok, Thailand, ME New York New York South, Loira Tampa, Florida, Andres   Kennewick, Washington, and Carlos, Reno, Nevada.



No comments:

Post a Comment